Are you a “one-person show” or do you have 50 employees? Do your employees all work in Colorado, or are they in several states? Do you do your own payroll, or do you pay sub-contractors, and just need year end reporting? Whatever the case, our payroll service is designed to help make paying your employees easier.
- Payroll processing: Each pay period we give you the freedom to choose the method of submitting payroll data that works best for you (E-mail, Telephone, or Fax) and we will accurately calculate net pay. You then have a choice of how to make payments to your employees – ACH, direct deposit, printed check, or you can write a manual check.
- File reports and schedule payroll tax payments: Precisely calculate and schedule payments of all applicable payroll tax reports and taxes with the proper local, state, and federal agencies.
- Calculation of payroll garnishments: Correctly calculate and prioritizes garnishments and guide you on how to send the payment to the appropriate agency.
- New hire reporting: Report all new hires to the government on your behalf.
- Paid-time-off management: We will track how many vacation and sick hours employees have earned and how much they’ve used.
- Payroll compliance: We also stay on top of legislation affecting payroll compliance, so you don’t need to.
- Year end reporting: We process and file W2s, W3s (for payroll), 1096 forms, and 1099s (for sub-contractors or contract labor) at the end of the year with all the required federal government agencies.